A full stack scaffolding tool using template engine.
What is Templa ?
Templa is a scaffolding tool for HTML5 apps or Web sites. It creates scaffolding codes for both of front and back ends based on a particular JSON based definitions.
What does it create ?
First step we will generate …
- Front end codes using AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- Back end codes using PhalconPHP and MySQL.
Hopefully we want to support …
- Java based back end codes.
- NodeJS based back end codes.
- MongoDB based back end storage.
- Some other nice UI based front end codes.
So if other templates can be plugged into this system it's ideal feature.
The system has 4 parts of function.
- Creation of project definition
- Code generating
- Deploy and Testing
- Building up environments for testing, staging, production
Creation of project definition
- Project definition defines about
- How the back end should be. (Rest API Services, Database schema, Data store …)
- How the front end should be. (Pages, Modals, NavigationBar …)
- Project definition is formatted as JSON. (and will stored in MongoDB)
- Project definition should be platform independent.